Amazing Moments Happen Every Day!
2019 Summer Camp:
Monday, July 1 - Friday, August 2 (Closed July 4-5 ) Registration is Now Open!
Summer Camp Registration Process
- $3,425: Full-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 AM-4:00 PM)
- $2,500: Half-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 AM-12:15 PM)
- $1,300: Language Arts Only (8:15-10:00 AM or 10:30 AM-12:15 PM)
- $450: After-Camp Care (4:00-6:00 PM) // Payment due by May 1
- $20/day: After-Camp Care drop-in rate
- $75/hour: Private Math Tutoring
*There are no extra fees for supplies or activities.
Following registration, please note the following next steps:
- You will be contacted by a Benchmark staff member to schedule a Reading Assessment, which will be used for placing your child in the appropriate Language Arts class this summer.
- If your child is not a Benchmark student, please have the Reading Information Questionnaire completed by your child’s current teacher. If possible, please bring it with you at the time of your child's Reading Assessment appointment at Benchmark.
- A Medication Administration Form should be completed by you and your child’s physician ONLY if your child will be receiving medication of any kind at Benchmark during the summer camp session. Please return the completed form to Benchmark before summer camp begins.
Looking forward to seeing you and your child this summer!
Registration and Payment
Payment is due upon registration. Refunds will be offered for withdrawal before June 30, minus $100 fee. Please note that if you are planning a vacation, we encourage you to arrange it around the summer camp session (Monday, July 1 to Friday, August 2), so that your children may receive the maximum amount of instruction that the program provides.
Choose from Three Programs
FULL-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 AM to 4:00 PM
A morning of 1 3/4 hours of reading, writing and executive function skills instruction, plus 13/4 hours of recreational activities, followed by a full afternoon of recreation
HALF-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 AM to 12:15 PM
A morning of 13/4 hours of reading, writing, and executive skills instruction, plus 13/4 hours of recreational activities
LANGUAGE ARTS ONLY
8:15 AM to 10:00 AM or 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM
A morning of 13/4 hours of reading, writing, and executive skills instruction