Amazing Moments Happen Every Day!
June 28-July 30, 2021
- Comprehensive safety protocols (if needed).
- Full refund if camp does not take place due to COVID-19.
Summer Camp Registration Process
- $3,670: Full-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- $2,698: Half-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $1,426: Language Arts Only (8:15-10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $264: Hot Lunch Daily (for Full-Day Campers) for all five weeks
- $475: After-Camp Care (4-5:45 p.m.)
- $30/day: After-Camp Care drop-in rate
- $90/hour: Private Math Tutoring
There are no extra fees for supplies or activities.
Following registration, a Benchmark staff member will contact you to schedule a Reading Assessment, which will be used for placing your child in the appropriate Language Arts class this summer. Prior to the start of camp, we will also share several other forms to be completed.
Registration and Payment
Choose from Three Programs
FULL-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities, followed by a full afternoon of recreation
HALF-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m.to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities
LANGUAGE ARTS ONLY
8:15 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction
*After-Camp Care is available from 4-5:45 p.m.
Summer Math Tutoring
Tutoring by Benchmark Math Specialists is available for students in grades 1-8. Please complete this request for private math tutoring.
Email us or call 610-565-3741.