Pricing and Registration
Amazing Moments Happen Every Day!
June 28-July 30, 2021
- Comprehensive safety protocols (if needed).
- Full refund if program does not take place due to COVID-19.
Summer Registration Process
- $3,670: Full-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- $2,698: Half-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $1,426: Language Arts Only (8:15-10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $264: Hot Lunch Daily (for Full-Day Campers) for all five weeks
- $475: After-Camp Care (4-5:45 p.m.)
- $30/day: After-Camp Care drop-in rate
- $90/hour: Private Math Tutoring
There are no extra fees for supplies or activities.
Registration and Payment
Any camper who travels out-of-state for more than 24 hours will be required to get a COVID test as soon as possible upon returning to Pennsylvania. The out-of-state traveler may return as soon as a negative test result is received.
Travelers who are not tested upon returning from out-of-state may choose to quarantine for 10 days in lieu of testing.
Following registration, a Benchmark staff member will contact you to schedule a Reading Assessment, which will be used for placing your child in the appropriate Language Arts class this summer.
Prior to the start of camp, we ask that you complete a Parent Questionnaire and that you have your child's current language arts teacher complete the Reading Information Questionnaire.
- Parent Questionnaire
- Reading Information Questionnaire (to be completed by the student's current language arts teacher)
Please return the forms to Benchmark via email or USPS mail by Friday, June 18, 2021.
Choose from Three Programs
FULL-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities, followed by a full afternoon of recreation
HALF-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m.to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities
LANGUAGE ARTS ONLY
8:15 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction
*After-Camp Care is available from 4-5:45 p.m.
Summer Math Tutoring
Tutoring by Benchmark Math Specialists is available for students in grades 1-8. Please complete this request for private math tutoring.
Limited availability, and spaces are filling up! Reserve today.
Email us or call 610-565-3741.