Pricing and Options
Amazing Moments Happen Every Day!
June 27-July 29, 2022
Comprehensive COVID safety protocols (if needed).
Summer 2022 Options:
- $3,855: Full-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- $2,835: Half-Day Language Arts & Recreation (8:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $1,525: Language Arts Only (8:15-10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.)
- $280: Hot Lunch Daily (for Full-Day Campers) for all five weeks
- $500: After-Camp Care (4-6 p.m.)
- $30/day: After-Camp Care drop-in rate
Check back soon for private math tutoring information.
There are no extra fees for supplies or activities.
- 50% of all tuition is due upon registration; balance of all tuition and fees (including lunch and after care) is due by Friday, May 6, 2022.
- A 75% refund of all payments will be made is camp registration is withdrawn by Friday, May 6, 2022.
- 100% of tuition, lunch and after care fees are due if registered after Friday, May 6, 2022.
Please note that if you are planning a vacation, we encourage you to arrange it around the summer camp session, so that your children may receive the maximum amount of instruction that the program provides.
Any camper who travels internationally will be required to get a COVID test as soon as possible upon returning to Pennsylvania. The traveler may return as soon as a negative test result is received.
International travelers who are not tested upon returning from out-of-state may choose to quarantine for 10 days in lieu of testing.
At the moment, we are not requiring masks indoors. COVID mitigation requirements are subject to change as we take guidance from CDC and Chester County Health Department.
Following registration, a Benchmark staff member will contact you to schedule a Reading Assessment, which will be used for placing your child in the appropriate Language Arts class this summer.
Prior to the start of camp, we ask that you complete a Parent Questionnaire and that you have your child's current language arts teacher complete the Reading Information Questionnaire.
- Parent Questionnaire
- Reading Information Questionnaire (to be completed by the student's current language arts teacher)
Please return the forms to Benchmark via email or USPS mail.
2022 Summer Season
June 27-July 29, 2022
We Offer Three Programs
FULL-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities, followed by a full afternoon of recreation
HALF-DAY LANGUAGE ARTS & RECREATION
8:15 a.m.to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction, plus 1.75 hours of recreational activities
LANGUAGE ARTS ONLY
8:15 a.m. to 10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
A morning of 1.75 hours of reading and writing instruction
*After-Camp Care is available from 4-6 p.m.
Summer Math Tutoring
Tutoring by Benchmark Math Specialists is available for students in grades 1-8, both in-person at Benchmark and via Zoom. Consult our list of Math Specialists to arrange tutoring for your child.
Email us or call 610-565-3741.