The Benchmark Fund
Benchmark School's tuition is a significant investment. We manage our budget carefully and take pride in being good stewards of our community's investment in our success. And yet, for the financial health of our school and the strength of a truly outstanding program, we cannot rely on tuition dollars alone.
The Benchmark Fund is the financial heartbeat of the school, providing the support for every student and faculty member every day.
It ensures the success of new initiatives, and eases demand on the yearly budget, enabling flexible planning, professional development, cutting-edge technology, top-notch facilities & much more.
What Does the Benchmark Fund Support?
The Benchmark Fund supports:
- Financial aid for students
- Faculty presenting or attending conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Athletic programs and confidence course improvements
- Technology (software, licensing agreements, training, equipment upgrades)
- Community service outreach
- Field trips and all-school events
- Special school events (e.g. Field Day, Family STEAM Night, alumni talks)
- Building and maintenance of the building and grounds
How to Give to The Benchmark Fund:
- Donate Online: Make a gift online through our secure site with VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- United Way Donor Choice: Please designate your gift to: Benchmark School Code: 1994 EIN 23-1728895
- Cash or Check: Send a check made payable to Benchmark School, 2107 N. Providence Road, Media, PA 19063
- Give Securities: Ask your broker to transfer the stock electronically to Benchmark School at Charles Schwab, Acct. # 3240-2257, DTC #0164, Code 40. Please notify Louisa Hanshew at email@example.com when you give securities.
- Matching Gifts: Your company may match your contribution. Please ask your employer about this option.
Benchmark School is accredited by Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools, which is a member in good standing of the National Association of Independent Schools’ Commission on Accreditation.
Benchmark School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexuality diversity, age, or against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability, in its admissions and financial program, in the administration of its educational program, or in its employment policies.
Benchmark School is a tax-exempt organization as provided by IRS regulations and is registered as a charitable organization within the State of Pennsylvania. The official registration and financial information for Benchmark School may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
We know firsthand that Benchmark can be life changing. We are deeply grateful to the school as our son, David, transitions to the high school of his choice. Giving to The Benchmark Fund is our small way of 'paying it forward.'
Julia Lee, Alumnus Parent