PA Tax Credits
EITC & OSTC: Supporting Benchmark Scholarships since 2002
The Pennsylvania State Tax-Credit Programs (EITC and OSTC) enable Pennsylvania businesses to direct their Pennsylvania state tax dollars directly to Benchmark's scholarship program. Tax credits are given for 75% of a one-year gift and 90% of gifts given in two consecutive years.
How You Can Easily Participate, Benefit and Contribute
Designate a gift to the Benchmark School Scholarship Fund through the EITC or OSTC. By applying the donation as a tax credit against your Pennsylvania State Tax, you will save as much as 90% in PA Tax and receive a Charitable Deduction on your Federal Income Tax. If your company pays one of the following taxes, it is eligible for participation in the EITC and OSTC programs:
- Corporate Net Income Tax (CNIT)
- Subchapter S Corp./Personal Income Tax
- Bank & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Title Insurance Company Sales Tax
- Insurance Premiums Tax
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax
Benefits to Benchmark School
Your support of Benchmark through the EITC and OSTC programs helps us provide outstanding educational experiences for bright students who have yet to reach their academic potential and enhances our ability to influence educational experiences for children throughout the Delaware Valley and beyond. In addition, it increases Benchmark's ability to create a richly diverse community and make possible funding of other projects and school improvements.
We encourage you to consider these programs, find out more about them at www.newpa.com, and review this opportunity with your tax advisor.
Thank You for Your Support
The following contributions from corporations and businesses through the EITC and OSTC programs enabled Benchmark families to receive more than $2,280,327 in financial aid.
- AJO LP
- Aqua America, Inc.
- American Manufacturing Corporation
- The Beneficial Bank
- Burns Engineering
- The Bryn Mawr Trust Company
- Chek Med Systems, Inc.
- Devon Consulting, Inc.
- DNB First
- Elizco, Inc.
- Employee Benefit Specialist, Inc.
- First Niagara Bank
- Fishman & Tobin, Inc.
- Graham Partners, Inc.
- Idyll, Ltd.
- HSC Builders & Construction Managers
- Markel Corp.
- McLean Packaging Corp.
- The Mutual Fire Foundation, Inc.
- Neurologic Health Associates, PC
- Origlio Beverage
- Omni Cable
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- SKF USA, Inc.
- S&S Realty Associates, Inc.
- Stein Realty Capital, LP
- Unisys Corporation
- Universal Health Recovery Center
- Veterans Financial, Inc.
- Wilmington Trust Company of Pennsylvania