Benchmark School's tuition is a significant investment. We manage our budget carefully and take pride in being good stewards of our community's investment in our success. And yet, for the financial health of our school and the strength of a truly outstanding program, we cannot rely on tuition dollars alone. The Benchmark Fund is the financial heartbeat of the school, providing the support for every student and faculty member every day. It ensures the success of new initiatives, and eases demand on the yearly budget, enabling flexible planning, professional development, cutting-edge technology, top-notch facilities & much more. The 2018-19 Benchmark Fund ends June 30, 2019.
How to Give to The Benchmark Fund:
What Does the Benchmark Fund Support?
The Benchmark Fund supports:
- Financial aid for students
- Faculty presenting or attending conferences, meetings, and workshops
- Athletic programs and confidence course improvements
- Technology (software, licensing agreements, training, equipment upgrades)
- Community service outreach (e.g. Mini-THON)
- Field trips and all-school events
- Special school events (e.g. Field Day, Family STEAM Night, alumni talks)
- Building and maintenance of the building and grounds
- Donate Online: Make a gift online through our secure site with VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express
- United Way Donor Choice: Please designate your gift to: Benchmark School Code: 1994 EIN 23-1728895
- Cash or Check: Send a check made payable to Benchmark School, 2107 N. Providence Road, Media, PA 19063
- Give Securities: Ask your broker to transfer the stock electronically to Benchmark School at Charles Schwab, Acct. # 3240-2257, DTC #0164, Code 40
- Matching Gifts: Your company may match your contribution. Please ask your employer about this option.
View our 2016-2017 Impact Report of Voluntary Support here.
For more information, please contact Louisa Hanshew in the Development Office:
610-565-3741, ext. 150.