Welcome Back to Benchmark!
In our recent independent survey, many of you provided candid and insightful comments that are being used to inform our strategic vision. One of the most characteristic words you used to describe your Benchmark School experience was "transformative." Time and again you shared that you owe your educational and professional successes to Benchmark School, and we could not be more thrilled to hear that!
You, our alumni, are the foundation and the future of Benchmark School. You are the example of what our current students hope to become. We wish you all the best as you continue your educations, choose your careers, raise your families and help your communities. We are proud to call you Benchmark graduates.
- Everyone enjoys reading about friends and classmates in the Benchmark Magazine! To update your contact information or share your photos or latest news, click here. Fill out our "Update Alumni Information" form.
- Has Benchmark forever changed your life and you are looking for a way to give back? To share your Benchmark story at an upcoming event (Open House, "30 Days Out" Breakfast for soon-to-be 8th grade graduates and their families, Alumni Career Day), or get involved at the school in another way, fill out our "Get Involved" form.
- Do you know an alumni who is the perfect example of a "Benchmark Success Story"? Fill out our "Nominate an Outstanding Alum" form.
As alumni, we are connected not only by the time we spent at Benchmark, but also by our common effort to succeed in life.
Dan Levine ’81 and parent of Sam ’14
Alumni Survey Results
- 100% rate teacher quality as high or very high
- 99% rate the quality of education as high or very high
- 98% agree that Benchmark taught them to think critically, reason analytically and solve problems