Open Houses & Tours
Coming to an Open House is one of the best ways to learn more about Benchmark School.
We hold in-person Open Houses throughout the year that generally span two hours.
Open Houses Feature:
- Presentations by the Head of School and Division Heads providing insight into our unique program and why it transforms students' futures
- Campus tour
- Q&A panel sessions with parents, students, alumni, faculty, and administrators
Saturday Small Group Tours
- For families interested in the current school year (1st through 6th grade) or next year (rising 1st through 7th grade)
- Two tour options: 9-10:30 a.m. or 11-12:30 p.m.
- Limit to 5 families per tour
- Adults only please. (Students will tour later in the admissions process.)
Tour the campus with a member of our Admissions Team by appointment.
Benchmark School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Academic Schools and has been accorded 501(c)(3) status by the Internal Revenue Service. A not-for-profit, independent school, Benchmark relies on tuition and charitable gifts for its operation. Accredited by Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools, which is a member in good standing of the National Association of Independent Schools’ Commission on Accreditation.
Benchmark School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexuality diversity, age, or against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability, in its admissions and financial program, in the administration of its educational program, or in its employment policies.