Benchmark School practices a rolling admissions procedure and accepts applications throughout the year.
Step 1: Apply
- Complete a free online admission application via the Admission Portal.
- Submit through the portal:
- A WISC V or a psycho-educational evaluation completed within the past two years
- District IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Most recent report card
- A teacher recommendation form completed by your child's current teacher
Step 2: Parent Visit
- Parents will be invited Benchmark for a tour and conversation with admissions team members.
Step 3: Student Visit
- Students will be invited to Benchmark for a tour of the campus with an admission team member.
- A reading and a math screening will also be completed during this time.
Benchmark School is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Academic Schools and has been accorded 501(c)(3) status by the Internal Revenue Service. A not-for-profit, independent school, Benchmark relies on tuition and charitable gifts for its operation. Accredited by Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools, which is a member in good standing of the National Association of Independent Schools’ Commission on Accreditation.
Benchmark School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender and sexuality diversity, age, or against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability, in its admissions and financial program, in the administration of its educational program, or in its employment policies.
We are delighted to announce that Benchmark School is offering Saturday admission tours throughout the winter!
A Benchmark guide will lead these 45-minute personalized tours, with masks and distancing required. Due to COVID protocols, we are limiting these tours to parents or guardians (no children, please).
Tours will be offered at 9 a.m., 10:15 a.m., and 11:30 a.m. on the following Saturdays: 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/20, 3/6, and 3/20. Please contact Danielle Miller (314-719-7904) to schedule your tour.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful campus!
Benchmark has changed my son’s outlook on school for the better. Some of his struggles have become strengths and he has learned to self-advocate along the way. I’m still amazed at the writing pieces he comes home with.
Kim S., Benchmark Parent
Email us or call 610-565-3741.