AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT BENCHMARK
Taking a tour of Benchmark is the best way to start learning about us! Open Houses are held from 9:00 to 11:00 AM throughout the school year. When you come for the tour, you will receive an application packet that includes all the paperwork you will need in addition to more information about the school. The program includes:
- Presentations by Head of School Robb Gaskins and Division Heads
- Classroom Visit and Campus Tour
- Q & A sessions with parents, students, alumni, faculty, and administration
Open Houses include a general overview and an opportunity to ask specific questions about any aspect of the Benchmark program. Division Heads, Supervisors, and the Admissions Team are all available for informal conversations.
UPCOMING OPEN HOUSE DATES:
All Open Houses are 9:00-11:00 AM (light refreshments begin at 8:45 AM)
- Thursday, November 8, 2018 -- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 (snow date: Feb. 14)
- Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
To arrange for a private visit, please contact Linda Lattif, Director of Enrollment Management, at 610-565-3741, or LindaLattif@BenchmarkSchool.org.